Perfect for the chillier, Autumn days, this Protein Cinnamon Apple Loaf is bound to become a family favourite!
Head over to our Instagram or TikTok for the full recipe video!
- 80ml Salted Caramel Protein Shake
- 120 g apple puree or stewed apple
- 2 eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 240 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 40g Golden Syrup/Agave Syrup/Sugar Free Syrup or Honey (Whatever you prefer!)
- 125 g grated apple
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or add a little more if you love Cinnamon!)
- Apple Pieces and Nuts or Cinnamon & Brown Sugar to top.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees,
- Pour the apple sauce or stewing apple into a bowl with the Protein shake, vanilla extract, Butter, Syrup and Cinnamon, and stir.
- Once combined, add the eggs and stir again.
- Sieve in the flour and the baking powder, and fold in the grated apple.
- Add to a baking tin, and layer the sliced apples and/or nuts on top of the cake. Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar, or drizzle with more syrup.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Serve with Custard, or Ice Cream – or enjoy as an afternoon treat!